The Intensive Care Unit at Jyotsna Hospital to all medical and surgical emergency. It has a committed group of medical and paramedical personnel who serve round the clock. Equipped with multifunctional advanced monitoring facilities for seriously ill patients.
The ICU is dedicated totally to critical care with severe infection control protocol and access protocols. It is a model part in terms of clinical care as well as infrastructural support with a completely incorporated computerized & centrally monitored patient management system which ensure error-free patient services at everytime.
MODERN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (ICU) AT JYOTSNA HOSPITAL HAVE :
- State of the art medical infrastructure
- Technologically superior invasive and non invasive Ventilators
- Multipara monitors with IBP and central monitoring system
- Syringe pumps
- Central oxygen supply and vacuum
- Defibrillator and multi channel ECG
- Hemodialysis unit