To maintain good health, you have to check on your immune system. The real reason behind it is that only a well-built immune system can protect you from illness and diseases. However, with changes in lifestyle and pollution, it becomes hard to maintain it. But we must do our bit to normalize our immune system. Here are some ways to do so:
BRING ON SOME HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHANGES:
Stay Hydrated: Water is essential to boost up your immune system, maintain the functioning of the kidney and remove toxic elements from your body. So make sure to drink as much water or liquid as possible.
Set Your Sleeping Hours: Sleep is necessary for the proper functioning of the brain and body. According to professionals, 6-8 hours of sleep at night is very important to rebuild your immune system. So look after it.
Eat Healthily: Balanced diet is essential to improve the immune system. So add the right amount of fruits, vegetables, cereals, etc., to provide balanced vitamins and minerals to your body.
Exercise Daily: Physical activities are essential to keep your body fit and active, so don’t avoid them.D
Do Yoga: Yoga has the power to balance out your physical and mental health. It can also manage hormones and diseases. So don’t forget to do it daily.
ADD HEALTHY FOOD ITEMS TO YOUR DIET:
Some food items are vital for strengthening the immune system. Here is a list of them.
• Fruits (Rich in Vitamins and Minerals)
• Red Bell Pepper (Rich in Vitamin C can Beta Carotene)
• Almonds (Rich in Vitamin E)
• Broccoli (Rich in protein and calcium)
• Garlic (It is anti-bacterial and anti-viral)
• Yoghurt (Rich in vitamin D)
• Sunflower Seeds (Rich in Vitamin E)
• Mushrooms (Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin B)
WAYS TO STRENGTHEN UP IMMUNE SYSTEM:
• When you are frequently ill: Get your immunity checked and shift towards a healthier lifestyle.
• When you have Digestion issues: The easiest way to avoid it is by incorporating pro-biotic food items like Curd and Buttermilk, in your diet.
Follow the above-given advice and boost up your immune system and stay away from unwanted illness.